|Model:||C9200L-24P-4X-A – Cisco Switch Catalyst 9200|
Catalyst 9200L 24-port PoE+ 4x10G uplink Switch, Network Advantage
C9200L-24P-4X-A is the Catalyst 9200L 24 ports full PoE+ 4x10G uplink Switch, with Network Advantage software. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
Table 1 shows the quick spec.
|Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports||24 ports full PoE+|
|Uplink configuration||4x 10G fixed uplinks|
|Default primary AC power supply||PWR-C5-600WAC|
|Stacking bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|Switching capacity||128 Gbps|
|Forwarding rate||190.4 Mpps|
|Chassis Dimensions||1.73 x 17.5 x 11.3 in
4.4 x 44.5 x 28.8 cm
Catalyst 9200 series provides these highlights:
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center™
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
We track vendors prices daily but if you do find the same product cheaper, we'll match the price for you.
Mtech (Al Masaood Technology Services) was founded in 2010 as a division of Al Masaood Group to be a leading technology distribution Over UAE / GCC and act as the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) distributor of choice for the esteemed partners across the portfolio. As the leading distributor of quality IT products to the Middle East, M tech extensive portfolio includes leading global brands reaching out to over 2,500 resellers throughout the MENA region.
Dubai: Al Masaood Tower 2
Next to Deira city center