Belden-9842 is a 2-pair Shielded Cable with 24AWG stranded tinned copper conductors and polyethylene insulation.
This 82842 plenum twisted pair low capacitance multi-conductor cable comes with a 24AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire, chrome PVC jacket, Beldfoil® aluminium foil-polyester tape shield (100% coverage) and tinned copper braid shield (90% coverage).
This computer cable is suitable for EIA RS-485 applications. Belden multi-conductor cable delivers low voltage analog data and signal transmission within enclosures from controllers and I/O’s to devices such as temperature and pressure sensors, relays, valves, meters, thermocouples, solenoids, actuators, contactors, push buttons and alarms.
– Cable Type: Data Transmission Cable
– Conductors: 2 Twisted Pairs, 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Conductors
– Shielding: Individual Pair Shielding with Beldfoil (Aluminum/Polyester Foil) and 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire; Overall Beldfoil Shield with 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
– Impedance: 120 ohms
– Voltage Rating: 300V
– Temperature Rating: -20°C to +75°C
– Jacket Material: Black PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
– Cable Diameter: 0.195 inches (4.95 mm)
– Weight: 30 lbs/1000 ft (44.6 kg/km)
– Applications: RS-485, Industrial Automation, Process Control, etc.
Belden 9842 is a data transmission cable commonly used in industrial automation and process control applications.
It is designed to transmit digital signals between devices, particularly for RS-485 applications, which require a balanced transmission line to ensure reliable communication over long distances. The cable’s individual pair shielding and overall shielding provide protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), which can disrupt communication and affect the performance of connected equipment. Overall, Belden 9842 is a reliable and high-performance cable that is suitable for various industrial applications.
We track vendors prices daily but if you do find the same product cheaper, we'll match the price for you.
Mtech (Al Masaood Technology Services) was founded in 2010 as a division of Al Masaood Group to be a leading technology distribution Over UAE / GCC and act as the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) distributor of choice for the esteemed partners across the portfolio. As the leading distributor of quality IT products to the Middle East, M tech extensive portfolio includes leading global brands reaching out to over 2,500 resellers throughout the MENA region.
Dubai: Al Masaood Tower 2
Next to Deira city center