Product Description :40-75kVA robust 3 phase UPS power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications Where Reliability meets Performance
Product technical Details:
MGE Galaxy 4000
40-75kVA robust 3 phase UPS power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
Galaxy 4000 offers centralized 3 phase UPS power protection with the reliability of the Galaxy product family. Ideal for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the Galaxy 4000 offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads. The Network Management Card with temperature monitoring provides remote power management and monitoring through a simple Web/SNMP interface and provides integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up service for increased configurability. All these features make the Galaxy 4000 the easiest UPS in its class to install, manage and maintain.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Multiple distribution options - Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Two 42 Postion Power Panels - Provides breaker positions for distribution to racks and power zones
We Supply Products to : United Arab Emirates (Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah, Al Ain ..) | Saudi Arabia | Oman | Bahrain | Iran | Iraq | India | Pakistan | Egypt | Mali |Nigeria | Uganda | Ghana | Sudan | Ethiopia | Tanzania | Somalia | Rwanda | Congo | Algeria | Morocco Africa all countries