Product Description :Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches Product Overview Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches are fixed-configuration,
stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1).
Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
Product technical Details:
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches
are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches feature:
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
- PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
- Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
- Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
- Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
- Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
- Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies2
An external redundant power supply option is supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches. These switches come with one fixed power supply and an option for an external redundant power supply (Cisco Redundant Power System [RPS] 2300).
Dual redundant power supplies are supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches. These switches ship with one power supply by default. The second power supply can be purchased at the time of ordering the switch or as a spare. These power supplies have built-in fans to provide cooling
The Cisco 2960XR series of smart, fixed-configuration Gigabit switch provide robust switching capabilities to growing mid-size operations which need an affordable dynamic routing and Layer 3 switching solution that's built for scalability.
Models and Ordering Information:
WS-C2960XR-24TS-I Cisco 2960XR 24 Port Gigabit Switch, 4x1G
WS-C2960XR-48TS-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port Gigabit Switch, 4x1G
WS-C2960XR-24PS-I Cisco 2960XR 24 Port PoE Switch, 370W, 4x1G
WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port PoE Switch, 370W, 4x1G
WS-C2960XR-24TD-I Cisco 2960XR 24 Port Gigabit Switch, 2x10G
WS-C2960XR-48TD-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port Gigabit Switch, 2x10G
WS-C2960XR-24PD-I Cisco 2960XR 24 Port PoE Switch, 370W, 2x10G
WS-C2960XR-48LPD-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port PoE Switch, 370W, 2x10G
WS-C2960XR-48FPD-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port PoE Switch, 740W, 2x10G
WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I Cisco 2960XR 48 Port PoE Switch, 740W, 4x10G
All Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches use a single universal Cisco IOS Software image for all SKUs. Depending on the switch model, the Cisco IOS image automatically configures the LAN Lite, LAN Base, or IP Lite feature set.
Note that each switch model is tied to a specific feature level; LAN Lite cannot be upgraded to LAN Base, and LAN Base cannot be upgraded to IP Lite.
For more information about the features included in the LAN Lite, LAN Base, and IP Lite feature sets, refer to Cisco Feature Navigator: https://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches support the following on-device management features:
● Web UI via Cisco Configuration Professional. Configuration Professional provides a user interface for day-zero provisioning, which enables easy onboarding of the switch. Configuration Professional also has an intuitive dashboard for configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting the switch (Figure 3). For more information about Cisco Configuration Professional, please refer to: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/configuration-professional/index.html?dtid=osscdc000283.
We Supply Products to : United Arab Emirates (Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah, Al Ain ..) | Saudi Arabia | Oman | Bahrain | Iran | Iraq | India | Pakistan | Egypt | Mali |Nigeria | Uganda | Ghana | Sudan | Ethiopia | Tanzania | Somalia | Rwanda | Congo | Algeria | Morocco Africa all countries