Product Description :The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high‑definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker.
Product technical Details:
The cisco IP Conference Phone 8831 :
is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless (Digital Equipment Cordless Telephone [DECT]) with a daisy-chain configuration of two units.
The IP Conference Phone cisco 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the IP Conference Phone cisco 8831 delivers a more productive, acoustically pleasing, and secure communications experience across sites and participants.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Phone 8831 Unified IP Conference offers many improvements. New features include:
● Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone; this feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker
● Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units
● Support for optional DECT wireless extension microphone: sold separately
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
● Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128)
● Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128
Table 1 lists the features and benefits of the Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831.
Features and Capabilities
Get audio communications support for executive offices and small-to-large conference rooms up to 1140 square feet (106 square meters)* with the Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831.
The Cisco 8831 ip phone supports Cisco on-premises, hosted, and pre-approved third-party Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platforms.
The phone comes standard with a wired control panel and dial pad that extends from the base station. This adds convenience and flexibility for multi-chairperson meetings.
The Cisco 8831 phone delivers full-duplex, two-way wideband (G.722) acoustic audio for superior audio performance.
With the cisco 8831, you have a choice of accessories, with both wired and Digital Equipment Cordless Telephony (DECT) wireless extension microphones and charging stations.
IT benefits include:
- Private, secure, business-grade audio communications using the 128K Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Class 3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) support on 10/100 networks eliminates the need for local power cubes
- Like all Cisco 8800 Series IP phones, the 8831 is easy to configure, deploy, and manage, delivering faster, simpler administration
*Larger conference rooms may require daisy-chaining up to two base units.
We Supply Products to : United Arab Emirates (Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah, Al Ain ..) | Saudi Arabia | Oman | Bahrain | Iran | Iraq | India | Pakistan | Egypt | Mali |Nigeria | Uganda | Ghana | Sudan | Ethiopia | Tanzania | Somalia | Rwanda | Congo | Algeria | Morocco Africa all countries