Product Description :The Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone provides advanced, combined connectivity in a Cheap, simple SIP solution. The 9601 SIP Phone Dubai is a SIP-only device and is designed for the daily user as well as for use in common office and building areas.
Product technical Details:
Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone
The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone Dubai is designed for the daily user as well as common areas. The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone delivers the benefits of advanced, combined connectivity in an entry-level device that is cheap to obtain and operate. The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone can display the presence status of other network users, making it easy to tell at a glance that is available. For today’s mobile, broadly dispersed workforce, presence is a serious time-saving capability.
Like other models in the Avaya 9600 Dubai portfolio of IP desk phones, the Avaya 9601 phone Dubai is designed with energy-saving capabilities, helping decrease its carbon footprint and overall cost of operation.
The 9601 IP desk phone by Avaya accommodates changing business requirements with its support for SIP.
The Avaya 9601 IP Phone user interface fits in with the whole Avaya one-X portfolio of solutions including desktop and mobile endpoints.
This deskphone by Avaya Dubai provides advanced, combined connectivity in a cost-effective, simple SIP solution. The 9601 is a SIP-only device and is designed for the daily user as well as for use in common office and building areas. This phone is compatible with Avaya Feature Server or Progress Server and Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Midsize Business Template 5.2.1.
Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone Features:
- Pre-loaded with Avaya one-X SIP software
- 2 lines with dual red/green LEDs
- 4-line monochrome display
- Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, the headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
- Built in microphone and full duplex speakerphone
- Built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port of a user’s laptop or PC
- Call waiting indicator
- Feature Server or Evolution Server
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Powered by a local or centralized power through a 802.3af switch or local 1151 power supply
- A 4-line monochrome display that makes it easy to see caller information and other data as well on on-screen soft keys and menus that speed access to commonly used features
- 2 lines with dual red / green LEDs Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
- Excellent sound quality through the built-in microphone and full duplex speakerphone—making conference calls more efficient and enhancing customer interactions
- Compatibility with the same wired and wireless headsets as other 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- A built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port for a user’s laptop or PC
- A red LED on the top right of the set to provide an instant alert for incoming calls and waiting messages
We Supply Products to : United Arab Emirates (Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah, Al Ain ..) | Saudi Arabia | Oman | Bahrain | Iran | Iraq | India | Pakistan | Egypt | Mali |Nigeria | Uganda | Ghana | Sudan | Ethiopia | Tanzania | Somalia | Rwanda | Congo | Algeria | Morocco Africa all countries